Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Dancing Cheek to Cheek

Joshua is officially 4 months old! As you would have read yesterday, he had his 4 month old check up a day early and here are the updated stats (drum roll please!); length: 62 Cm (24.41 inches) - in the 40th percentile for boys his age, weight: a WHOPPING 15 pounds and 10 ounces - in the 65th percentile for boys his age, and finally the circumference of his head - 44 Cm - in the 85th percentile!!!! I guess that's because hes got all those brains from his parents. ;-) He was all smiles and giggles (as I mentioned - big flirt that he is) with both Maureen (the super-nurse extraordinaire!) and the resident who checked him out. And the shots went okay considering... well... they hurt, right? He cried a bit with the second shots (the first ones just seemed to shock him) but was fine with some comforting. I was very proud of him all around.

We spent the evening quietly with no jolly jumping so as to be easy on his sore legs and gave him some Tempra before tucking him in for a good night's sleep.

This afternoon, it is off to stars and strollers to see the latest Harry Potter movie. This will be official date number 2 for Joshua and Emma - I guess we will see what comes next since they were already sucking on each other's hands the first time they went to a movie! ;-) I also floated the suggestion out to Heather, Derek (who is enjoying his first week of parental leave) and Finley so we shall see whether they will join us as well. Should be fun!

Have a great day everyone!
Josee

2 comments:

Gledhill said...

The family is looking good. I know we keep saying this, but we need to get together and hang out with the kids.

Anonymous said...

Great shot! Thanks for the stars and strollers invite. It was fun.