I am happy to report that Joshua, Shadow and I survived our first evening without Mark! The day started off wonderful and I think we are all going to enjoy our time together in the mornings. Joshua had a GREAT nap (1.5 hours!) which made it possible for us to clean up the house and do some visiting sans baby and when he was awake, Joshua was in a great mood giving smiles and giggles away for free.I was a bit concerned because of all the storms, but they seem to have put Joshua in an early slumber as he is already tucked in bed and sound asleep at 6:45! I expect he will be up again though - even if just for a snack and then back to sleep. We started our new bedtime routine yesterday - Joshua has a bath, then gets a massage, then we go and read some books on Momma and Dad's bed, then off to his room for one last book and his nighttime bottle then off to sleep. As you can see, Mark was sneaky and took some pictures of the reading portion.
I am not sure what the plan is tomorrow so it will be a surprise for everyone!
Night,
Josee
No comments:
Post a Comment