
Lisa and Karen had planned on doing something together this morning and decided it would be nice to join me for the walk. I am happy we did since it has been a long time since I saw Lisa and her boys and I haven't seen Karen since my baby shower so long ago. Parker is growing wonderfully and will be passing Joshua in weight any day now even though Joshua is 2.5 months older than him!

Seth is the perfect big brother to Parker and had lots of fun with "baby Joshua" - giving him toys and hugging his new pal when he had the chance. Lisa and Steven have certainly done a great job raising this little one!

Karen and Joshua seemed to have a special bond. Joshua thought Karen was the perfect jolly jumping machine and loved that she would man-handle him and play-throw him in the air. There were big smiles all around the table from everyone. I hope we can do it again sometime soon!
Tomorrow is Mark's new day on the shift and I am both excited and a bit nervous about it. It will be a big change to not have him around after 4pm any more - though I do look forward to those mornings and the extra day off with us! The blog will more than likely be updated either in the morning (while he is still around) or in the evening after Joshua goes to bed as he tends to keep our hands busy in the evenings.
Have a good night all,
Josee
No comments:
Post a Comment