Joshua is no longer the littlest baby in the family! A HUGE congrats to my sister-in-law Leigh, brother Eric and nephews Dieter and Sam on the arrival of their new baby boy. He was born at the Ottawa General this morning weighing in at 8 pounds and 13 ounces. Everyone is thrilled to finally meet him after having to wait an extra 5 days and I can't wait to meet my latest nephew! "Momma" and "Poppa" are still deciding on the name though they have it narrowed down to 2 or 3 choices. I have been told a name will be chosen by the end of the day today.Joshua and I had a relatively quiet day today. After a nice morning staying close to home with Mark, we took a trip to the mall to buy a late wedding gift for Mark's cousin Darren and his wonderful new wife Kerri who got married in Alabama (where she is from and where they met) at the beginning of August. They also had a celebration in Ottawa but unfortunately we missed out on it since it was the same weekend as Nationals. Joshua was bushed after the trip and slept for a 2 hour nap. We stuck close to home the rest of the night playing with Shadow and exploring a bunch of toys I took out that we borrowed from Aunt Vicki.
Don't know what the plan is for tomorrow although I may try to get to the pool sometime in the afternoon since it has been a while since Joshua has gone and I am sure he will enjoy it even more now that he has figured out how much fun splashing can be!
Take care everyone!
Josee
No comments:
Post a Comment