Joshua and I had a wonderful afternoon with Grandma / Penny yesterday. After meeting up with her and Poppa / Frank in the morning to order our new rug, the 4 of us went over to Chapters for a drink at Starbucks and to pick up a couple books I have been meaning to grab. Penny, Joshua and I went from Chapters, to Carlingwood, back to Aylmer for a quick stop for more food for Joshua, and then to Bayshore where we had a lovely lunch at Moxies and browsed the stores. Joshua was a complete charmer and seemed to be back to his old self. We arrived home shortly after Mark and had a nice quiet evening. Things certainly seemed to be better for the LBM!This morning, I figured with the day we had yesterday that it would be safe to go to Strollercise and just keep Joshua away from the other babies "just in case" even though we had been told by the doctor that he was not contagious. Well, the walk went fine but he had a bit of a meltdown while we were stretching afterwards and was back to wanting to be held and "close" again. Into the Snuggli and he seemed to be better; we went back to our car where he needed to be fed and quickly went to sleep. We are now back home and I am a bit worried as he woke up screaming, needing comfort and then went into complete meltdown mode again (reminiscent of Saturday night). He has thankfully gone back to sleep now but I am wondering... did I get back into doing things too quickly? I am learning quickly that a mother's guilt can not ever be matched (sorry Maman!).
Tomorrow, we will take it easy again and lay low with only a walk around the neighborhood if it is nice enough. And hopefully, things will turn back around for the weekend!
Have a good night everyone.
Josee
No comments:
Post a Comment