Mark, Joshua and I have been making a habit of going down to use the condo pool each morning between 9 and 10 each morning. This seems like a good time since it hasn't gotten scolding hot and humid yet and the sun isn't at it strongest. Another perk is it seems to work right into a great, long nap for Joshua afterwards too! We are all really enjoying it - Joshua seems to be getting more and more excited every time he goes near the water! Mark and I finally brought the camera down this morning and got some nice shots of the LBM in all his glory. We also managed to get some videos and promise to post them once we return home.

On the illness note, Joshua seems to have made a full recovery and I am almost there too. We even managed to get some shopping done (yes... I got to the Carters outlet!!!!) these past couple of days and went out to an early dinner at Red Lobster tonight with little issues (other than the normal Joshua-isms of trying to grab everything on our plates!). Because of Joshua's bug, we have decided to take out all solids until we return (just in case) but boy am I looking forward to restarting those!I am now off to go watch the season premier of House!
Hope all is well with everyone in Canada,
Josee
1 comment:
Lovely photos!
So good to hear you are all feeling better and really enjoying your much anticipated vacation.
XOX Pen/Mom/G'ma OXO
P.S. Shadow has adjusted beautifully to his "new digs"...getting lots of attention, especially from Uncle Bruce next door!
Post a Comment