So, Mark decided since Joshua is enjoying sitting upright so much these days that he needed another toy to keep him in the proper position without fear that he might "kerplunk" onto our concrete ground. So, the "baby tube" was ordered on special from Sears and we went to pick it up yesterday morning. He seems quite comfortable in it and loves the fact there are so many different textures for him to check out. I am sure he will grow into it too - since as of now, he can't really reach half the stuff around it!Yesterday, Joshua, Shadow and I went to visit Grandma and Poppa and to get the details of how their trip went. To our surprise, Vicki and the kids came by too so we had a great visit with the whole family (missing Jean and Mark of course!) Penny and Frank took some phenomenal pictures of the Rockies and their surroundings - it brings it all back for me and reminds me how much I would love to bring Mark (and now Joshua) out to experience it too.
Today, I met up with Sarah for a visit which began without Joshua. Once Mark was off to work, he dropped off Joshua (fresh from a 2 hour nap!) and the three of us went for a great lunch at the Village Café in Westboro. It was the first time either of us had been there but we will definitely be going back - the food was great! After another nap, some Jolly Jumping and a nice walk around the neighborhood, it was back home for supper and bedtime routine.
Tomorrow, Mark begins his 3 days off. I think I can speak for all three of us when I say we are looking forward to having him around all day again!
Have a great night all,
Josee
ps. tonight was Joshua's first try at oat cereal - he seemed to like it though no favorites just yet... I suspect they won't come until the fruit stage!
1 comment:
Shadow looks like he wants a turn--just another new agility obstacle!
Post a Comment