These are the cool floating excersaucer type things Mark was blogging about a long while back. Joshua is now big enough and a good enough sitter that he no longer just leaning on the flutter board like he was months ago!This morning, after another long nap, Joshua and I went to the Plant Swimming Pool to meet some of the other strollercise girls and their little ones. The pool is really nice though I am still partial to the one in Aylmer just because of the salt water and cool toys that come along with it. On the way home, Joshua crashed hard and slept for an unprecedented 2 hour and 45 minute nap! I guess the pool really does wear him out with all that excitement!
Unfortunately, our plans for this afternoon with my mom had to be postponed so instead, Joshua, Shadow and I met Aunty Holly and Parker for a run at Bruce Pit. The afternoon turned out to be so beautiful that I really wanted to spend some time outside before it starts raining again. We had a great visit with Holly and the pooches loved their run in the dog park.
Tomorrow morning, we are back at the pool for our swimming class. I don;t have any other plans so the world will be our oyster!
Take care everyone,
Josee
No comments:
Post a Comment