Sunday, October 28, 2007

The latest Pat's lucky charm

Joshua got to go to his very first Patriot's game at Uncle Eric's house today. This is a weekly tradition between my brother and Mark that has been occurring for the past 3 years now. Between game times, cousins being born, vacations and scheduling conflicts, this is the first game Joshua has made it to and I hear he had a great "guys time" with his uncle, his dad and his cousins. Her drank his juice, ate his cereal cookie and cheered the Pats on to a 52-7 victory. The picture above was of Mark warming up Joshua to an earlier football game. Check out the concentration on his face!

The morning and afternoon were spent close to home today. We cleaned the house and went for a brisk walk around the neighbourhood in the morning and then our friend Sarah asked to come and "assess" Joshua for her pediatric physiotherapy class so her and a classmate of hers came over to see how Joshua moves in the afternoon.

I also wanted to put in a pic of Alexander Moore (Jenny and James' 3 month old baby) whom Mark spoke about yesterday - how cute is he???? Check out the hair - Joshua was looking at it in envy. ;-)I am very excited at the prospect of having Mark off work for another 2 days. I really is great to have him around!

Have a great night everyone!
Josee

No comments: