Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another "weekend" done...

So another busy "weekend" (at least our version which is Sunday-Wednesday) with lots of fun and good quality time with the family. We kept things fairly quiet this morning by sticking close to home and then went out to meet Poppa and Grandma for a lunch and a walk around Stonebridge. It had been a while since Joshua had gotten some good quality time with his Poppa and judging by the below picture I would have to say he thinks pretty highly of his antics!A short time later, and equal to the task, Grandma joined us from her Chorale workshop and kept the fun time rolling with some big toothless grins. Ya gotta love the 12x zoom!
We later joined cousins Zach, Curtis and Kelly (their Nanny) for a brisk walk around Stonebridge and then surprised the other twins, Owen and Ryan, as they got back from school. It was Kelly's first time seeing Joshua and they hit it off great. Attempts to truly capture the moment was tricky but this chaotic street crossing came pretty close.
That's Curtis out front blasting his way past Shadow. It's what they do best!
Sprinting over perhaps to give his big cousin Mark a whopping hug...?

And here be the answer as he cruises right on by doing what he does best: cruise! I was kinda pleased how this shot turned out since I was on rapid fire and really just kidding around snapping shots off. Thought is was kinda cool how it framed him and you can see his shadow and that he's in full stride oblivious to the fact I'm even there. There was also quite a few really nice nature type shots and the like but I'll let Josee save those for another post since she was behind the lens. It's back to work for me tomorrow afternoon but I've enjoyed the extra day with my family alot and it'll be nice to be back to sharing mornings during the work week!

Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful day...beautiful photo memories!
XOX Mom/Pen/G'ma OXO

Anonymous said...

Those neighbouring girls are looking on in envy, wishing they could be part of the parade!