Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thumbs up!

Early post today since Joshua is napping so well...Mark was finally able to capture our son's strange fixation on his thumb on film. Joshua has this strange habit of drilling his thumb into any surface he can. It is both amusing and bizarre at the same time and anyone we ask tells us... "nooo, it's just Joshua" when asked whether their child did this too. Ah the many quirks of our children...

Today was Mark's first day back at work and all three of us miss having him around. It was great to have him for the morning, but it just isn't the same not having him around all day. I think we were all a bit spoiled by the last 3 weeks! However, the good thing about Mark getting back to work (other than the obvious monetary gain) is that I am now back on a blogging routine. I promise to try not to miss an evening! I know how sporadic we have been on the posts lately and I hope we haven't lost all our Joshua fans!

After going to the library with Mark this morning, Joshua and I had some errands to run and then had a nice quiet afternoon at home. Tomorrow I hope to get to strollercise in the morning (weather permitting) and we have some more running around before heading over to my mom's for her weekly Joshua fix and then to Mark's parents for a visit with grandma while I have Shadow's agility class.

Have a great night all!
Josee and Joshua

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No lack of blogging can deter Joshua's *true* fans!