We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day surrounded by loved ones and yummy food. After a good long nap in the late morning, Joshua, Mark and I headed out to Manotick for a Thanksgiving picnic and Nan and Gramps house. It was great to visit with everyone again since it has been a while since we have seen the whole family together. Joshua was happy to visit with almost each and every person there for a little bit with smiles and snuggles for everyone. We managed to get some great shots and will certainly share them throughout the coming days.After a nap in the car, we were off to have Thanksgiving dinner in Aylmer with Uncle Eric, Aunt Leigh, Cousins Sam and Ben
, Mamie and Great-grandma Georgie. It has been at least 3 weeks since we last saw Ben so it was great to see him and snuggle with my newest nephew. At just over a month, he is already 60 cms long and a little over 13 lbs! He is going to be a tall one for sure! Since I have yet to post a picture of him, I would like to officially introduce my wonderful nephew Benjamin Gordon Costen to all the Sisson Family blog readers out there... what a sweety!
, Mamie and Great-grandma Georgie. It has been at least 3 weeks since we last saw Ben so it was great to see him and snuggle with my newest nephew. At just over a month, he is already 60 cms long and a little over 13 lbs! He is going to be a tall one for sure! Since I have yet to post a picture of him, I would like to officially introduce my wonderful nephew Benjamin Gordon Costen to all the Sisson Family blog readers out there... what a sweety!
Mark, Joshua and I are looking forward to a nice, quiet day tomorrow. With all the hustle and the bustle first of our trip, then of getting home and getting everything unpacked, I think we are all looking forward to some R & R at home. Take care everyone!Josee, Mark and Joshua
1 comment:
Nice family shot guys. Looks like a beautiful spot for photographs.
Post a Comment