Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"You are a lot higher up than MY dad!"

As promised, this is one of the many shots taken yesterday on our visit to the Gatineau Park. I love how Finley looks as if she is eying up Joshua's razbaby and the clip that goes along with it. Joshua always seems so amazed at Derek and how tall he is - he always has this stunned face as if to say... you are really high up in the air! This look continued at Kelsey's when Derek and I swapped babies at the table but happily, he did eventually start to shell out the smiles.
Today, Joshua and I enjoyed a visit from Grandad and Grandma Gale. Both of them were huge hits with Joshua who showed off all his toys and wowed his grandparents with his Jolly Jumping abilities. After they left, Joshua, Shadow and I went for a nice long walk around the neighbourhood. We have been so lucky to have such nice weather this week - I am hoping "they" are wrong about the possibility of rain for tomorrow!

Have a great evening,
Josee

No comments: