The strange sleeping patterns continue... Last night, Mark put down Joshua after his bath and we figured he was out for the long stretch. As you can see by the picture taken shortly after he was placed in his bed, he seems pretty out of it! However, like the night before, the turning began about an hour or so after his bed time. Mark and I probably went into the room to place him back on his back at least a half a dozen times in the span of 2 hours! Then, at around 9:30pm, as Mark went in to help Joshua over yet another time, he called me over with a laugh. Not only had Joshua rolled onto his tummy - but he was also facing his aquarium and turning it off and on (with his hands this time!). Although we really didn't want to encourage him with our laughs, it was really hard to stifle our giggles on how this little guy was positioned - with a big smile on his face - so proud of his accomplishment. After his self-inflicted "tummy time" was over and we got him back to sleep, he only got up twice more during the night though so there was some improvement in that sense!Joshua slept through strollercise today so Mark, Shadow, Joshua and I went on our own strollercise around the neighbourhood. This afternoon, we met up with friends Derek, Finley and Brian for a nice walk in Gatineau Park. It was such a beautiful day and I am glad we were able to spend much of it outdoors. We got some great shots from the walk so I am sure I will be using some of them on the blog in the upcoming days. After our walk, we all went to Kelsey's for dinner and to visit with each other's kids. Again - pictures were taken and will be shared soon. We had a great time and hope to be able to do this again on a Sunday when Heather can join us too!
I am now off to watch my latest guilty pleasure - Pushing Daisies.
Have a great night everyone!
Josee
No comments:
Post a Comment