Yet another shot from Gatineau Park. This is Joshua (on the right) and Finley (on the left) reaching for each other while their dads took a break from walking.Mark, Joshua and I had some running around to do this morning before Mark went off to work. Lucky me got to lie down when we got home while Joshua napped - unfortunately, Mark was not so lucky and had to turn around and head into Kanata. Our plans for meeting my mom for a walk with the dogs in the afternoon were canceled by the poring rain so instead, we went out to Greely to visit her at her place. After a yummy dinner, my mom and Joshua shared some bonding and snuggling time while I cleaned up the dishes and got all the gear back into the Torrent. It really warms my heart to see Joshua be able to be put to sleep by his family members. It really is a wonderful feeling to have a baby fall asleep in your arms and I am so happy to be able to share that with others!
Tomorrow morning we are off to swimming classes and then we hope to be able to see my brother, Leigh and "the boys" sometime in the afternoon. Thanksgiving was the last time we saw each other and I am looking forward to catching up with them!
Hope you have a great sleep tonight!
Josee
1 comment:
That is a very cute picture, although Emma was not happy to see him reaching for another girl ;)
Post a Comment