Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ah-Choo!

Poor Joshua is presently battling a cold. Although - other than the runny nose, sneezing and the occasional cough, it does not seem to be fazing him in the least!

Swimming class this morning was lots of fun. Joshua floated on his back in a life jacket all by himself today! He also went underwater with Momma - and it didn't seem to faze him in the least. As usual, the post-swim nap was a marathon one lasting from 10am until 12 noon! It was a nice time for me to get caught up on some laundry and cleaning. I am looking forward to next Saturday when Mark will be able to join us to watch the class since he will have the day off.

Joshua and I went to the mall in the afternoon to buy me some new shoes and I am pleased to report I left the mall with only a new pair of shoes (NOTE - this is very difficult when you have your first baby)! After Joshua's supper (peas and bananas), he and I took Shadow for a walk around the neighbourhood since it was a nice evening.

Tomorrow will be a full day and Mark's only day off before starting his training next week. It sucks that he will only have one day off before having to go back to "work", but I am kinda excited to have him around EVERY evening next week!

Have a great night everyone,
Josee

No comments: