Thursday, November 22, 2007

Balls of Fun

This is a picture Mark took a few days ago. I love how it turned out it is as if you are getting your own "Joshua's eye view".

Well, the day has finally arrived. This morning, as I received my daily morning smile, I noticed there was something new inside Joshua's gummy mouth. Yes, our LBM has FINALLY pushed out his very first tooth. It really is a proud moment for a parent (in a strange way, I know). It kinda reassures you that all this time when you were convinced he MUST be teething... you were right all along. :-)

Today was a beautifully snowy white day outside and Joshua, Shadow and I hibernated indoors for the most part. At around 4pm, I made the decision to go to our agility class as the snow had stopped and Shadow seemed to REALLY need some activity. The roads sucked on the Aylmer side of the bridge but were not too bad in Ottawa though I really would like to get some snow tires put on the Torrent now. I must admit, winter driving with all season tires is a bit more frightening when you have a little one in the back seat!

The snow is supposed to end overnight tonight so we should have a beautiful day for a nice winter walk tomorrow (after all the shoveling, that is!).

Happy American Thanksgiving everyone!
Josee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyy. I am glad to hear that it finally came through.

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyy. I am glad to hear that it finally came through.