So, any of you who know me, know my love for pickles. And those of you who REALLY know me, know that it was only a matter of time before I gave Joshua a dill pickle to see what he would think of it. We have these great pictures of the first time my niece Tiana was given a dill pickle and all the sour puss faces that ensued. Expecting something similar, I warned Mark what I was about to do and the camera was set up and ready to catch any funny faces. Well, this is what we got...
HE LOVED IT!!!! Like I said, definitely my son. ;-)It has been an interesting couple of days re-assimilating myself into my life with Joshua after being away from him and his routines for 2 days. I truly didn't realize how much I missed the little guy until I got home and heard his babble again. It really does warm a mother's heart and can't help but make me smile (even if it WAS in the middle of the night at that given time).
Mark was a real trooper this past week - starting with a long week at work and then taking on Joshua duty on his own for Saturday evening and all day Sunday while I was away. We had a seemingly short day all together on Monday and then Mark was Mr. Mom again Tuesday afternoon while I went to get my hair done. It is this sort of time when I reflect on how much of a wonderful husband I have. I am excited to give him the same type of free weekend I just had in a couple weeks when he and his buddies get together for their "lan" weekend (if you don't know what this is; you probably don't want to know... computer geeking at it's finest!). He has certainly earned it with all the long hours he has been putting forth this last while!
I am off to make more formula,
Josee
2 comments:
I love the pic. Emma loved her first dill pickle as well. I love seeing how they react to new foods don't you.
Oh nooo! Not pickles. Ahhhh.
Post a Comment