Sunday, November 18, 2007

Boys weekend drawing to a close...

...and everyone is still in one piece physically and mentally!
Wohoo!I'll admit (now) I was somewhat nervous about flying solo with the LBM for the past 24 hours but am proud to say..we both came through with flying colors.
It can be intimidating since Josee does such an *awesome* job of keeping both herself and her son busy all the while keeping both their wits about them. Lucky for me Joshua really has matured quite a bit since the early months and reasoning can actually come into play! She really is an amazing Mom and comforter. I do my Dad thing, but for the most part..am the entertainer. It means alot to me when I know I comfort to an extent as well (just not quite as efficiently ;))
I decided to snap a shot of the new sleep position.

Bear in mind these shots are in pitch black so I got a bit of flash flare on this closeup (black & white cuts it down quite a bit.)

Sleeps soundly..just like his Dad!

It's pretty much stomach 90% of the time now and on his side the other 10%. The good thing is this seems to result in much longer stints and the ol' "through the night" can't be far away. And by this I mean literally 7pm-7am. Now he's maybe 1-2 wakesups a night..last night included. Though technically they were 1am and 5:45am so he was just an hour early for wakeup and wasn't interested in going back down (to the dismay of his poor planning father that dumbly stayed up late the night before playing games)
Today we went out and did a little shopping (Christmas shopping even!) and went for a really nice walk around the neighborhood. The weather was crisp, but not chilly and eventually Joshua conked out after about 45 minutes around Da Hood!

Looking forward to hearing about Momma's big weekend out and getting some great family time over the next couple days!

Mark

No comments: