This picture was taken a few days ago in our front yard. As you can see, we have a few leaves to pick up! Mark was good enough to get a bunch of raking done on Monday while Joshua and I were out, but he ran out of sunlight for the bagging portion of the chore.Today was a pretty mellow day. Mark was with us for the morning and we stuck around and played with the LBM before he headed off to work. The afternoon was more of the same until Joshua and I went for a trip to Chapters to check out a couple of books I was looking forward to getting.
Tomorrow morning, the Ontario family is coming over to Aylmer for breakfast. We are all looking forward to catching up with the family - it has been a long time since we have seen them all!
Have a great night,
Josee
No comments:
Post a Comment