In typical Joshua fashion here is is getting a little over zealous with the bubbles and splashing his way into a facefull. A bit surprising for him at first but eventually concluded to be fun and there were several subsequent bubble gobblings. To get the full effect click on the pics so you can see the fullsized versions of the sequence and see the bubbles flyin'!



After a horrible night of sleep (or lack there of) Thursday night in which Joshua was waking up every couple hours crying, Josee decided to adjust a few things such as switching to Johnson's Bedtime Bubble Bath (which typically dries out Joshua's skin but a quick baby oil massage after clears that up) and doubling up on a cotton sleeper instead of a heavier flannel sleeper.
The end result was a 7:10pm-3:10am initial sleep which ends with a calm but talkative wakeup and then back down with a bottle easily and not getting up until 7:20am.
An *extremely welcome relief for the household as Josee was tapped out from the tough night before and I've had a super busy week at work!
So tonight we're trying to stick to the same routine as well as adjust his bedtime to a bit later with the time change coming up so it doesn't throw him too far off rhythm. Could have just been one of those nights..but we aren't chancing it! ;)
I'm *very* excited to be home after a rough work week and hope the weather stays good so we can enjoy some nice autumn walks.
Joshua and I are also looking forward to the game of year at Uncle Eric's in the NFL with the undefeated Patriots vs. the undefeated Colts!
Should be a dandy!
Have a great rest o' the weekend all!
Mark
1 comment:
I love those pictures. He looks so stinking cute. And yes, I still check every day fore updates on your blog....keep'em coming.
Post a Comment