Wednesday, December 12, 2007

the boy in the box

Yes, yet another cheesy 80's music quote - but what can I say, I was a child of the era. ;-)This morning, my mom came over to our house to take care of Joshua while Mark and I went out in search of day cares in Aylmer. We are already on a bunch of waiting lists but were hoping to be able to check out a few of them and see where we are on the list. Although it was a bit discouraging to hear that there is essentially no chance of him getting into a center for when I return to work in mid-March (though a slight chance of next September at some places) , we did get a good feel for which ones we preferred. We were also able to get some more info about where to look for in-home day cares around our home. I tell you, this morning's visits leaves me a bit numb about going back to work. I know I will have to; but boy will it be hard! I treasure every moment spent with Joshua and I believe there will not be words to describe how difficult being away from him 5 days a week.

For now, I will enjoy the next 3.5 months to their fullest with my LBM.

Have a good night,
J

No comments: