Thursday, December 27, 2007

A quiet couple of days planned ahead

This is a pic taken yesterday at my dad's Christmas brunch. I am always so enthralled with watching my son's interactions with family members... so very special.

I think Joshua was thrilled to be able to relax at home today. We did get out to get some grocery shopping done, but otherwise, the day was spent at home, playing with new toys and napping a bunch. He certainly seemed to be making up for the uber-excitement from the last 3 days with 3 naps totaling 4 hours. Poor little guy is just zonked!

In addition to all the stimulation that Christmas has provided, this morning, Mark and I noticed a little bit of white pushing through on that top right tooth we have been waiting on. Although my mom was off by a few of days (she had guessed the 23rd), I am hoping this (along with being over-tired) is the reason for all the crappy sleep we have been getting this past week. I am hoping with a quieter day today, we will both have a better night's sleep tonight.

Yesterday, I made a promise to a special birthday girl that I would post a new video on the blog today. This is for you Tiana, my most favorite niece in the whole wide world!

I hope everyone has recovered from their Christmas dinner hangovers!
J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiana is not the only one who is enjoying this 5th BD video~thanks guys!It has been a wonderful Christmas celebration and I'm loving the leftovers!
XOX Mom/G'ma OXO