Saturday, December 01, 2007

Santa Claus is coming to town!

This afternoon, Joshua, Shadow and I went to Manotick to watch the Santa Claus parade with Grandma, Poppa, Aunt Vicki, Tiana, Mitchell and friend Kelly. I was excited to bring Joshua to his very first Santa parade since it is my favorite time of year. I am certain this is one of many parades to come! Joshua was bundled in his "real" winter snowsuit for the first time since the weather network was calling for -26 degree weather with the wind chill. I think Joshua was the warmest one there! Between his suit, the stroller and his blanket (thanks to Aunt Ethel who knitted it for him!), he was cozy as a clam (whatever that means!). Joshua even got to meet a real celebrity as cookie monster was in the parade! I know in the picture he looks a little less than impressed (unlike his cousin Tiana!), but I know he enjoyed watching all the floats as they went by. He is such a little observer.

I am flying solo tonight while Mark takes a well deserved evening out with his friends. It has been a long time since he has had some "guy time" and I know how much he was looking forward to it!

Have a great night everyone!
Josee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day...getting G'ma and Pappa into the mood too!
So happy you could join us!
XOX G'ma/Penny OXO

Anonymous said...

I don't think he could move if he wanted to. He looks very cozy and all bundled up.
April
(there no more anonymous)