Sunday, December 02, 2007

Another Busy Sunday

As with most of Mark's first weekend days, today was a busy one in the Sisson household.
It started off with Joshua's first swimming lesson in the new winter session. This time, he is with the older kids as he has graduated from Parent 'n tot 1 to Parent n' tot 2/3. This means that most of the kids in the class are at least 2 years old but since he did so well in 1 (which is up to 1 year old), I didn't want to repeat the same class again and the 2/3 was the only thing available in the time slot I was looking for. Regardless of the obvious age difference, the class was lots of fun and I think we will enjoy it a lot.

After a good nap and some grocery shopping, it was off to "Aunty" Holly's house for a puppy party with all the agility folks. This was our first get together where all three kids were present (and 2 out of the 3 dads as well!) and I think things went great. Emma and Joshua played really well together. Joshua seems to be really interested in playing with other "active" kids and it definitely helped that Emma is such a great little sharer! Although Mathis is still a bit young to really get into the action, I think he enjoyed watching the "bigger kids" play around him. Don't worry Mathis, soon enough you will be right in the action along with Joshua and Emma! Here are a few shots we took of the two fast friends playing together.The second one is Miss Emma getting caught sneaking a taste of Joshua's soother... I love the "busted!" look on her face - too cute! The best thing about it was when she would take it out of her mouth, and immediately offer to place it into Joshua's mouth! Yuk!Lucky for us, Mark, Joshua and I have no solid plans for tomorrow - only to have a nice quiet day together as a family. Let's hope we can keep to that idea!

Take care everyone,
Josee

No comments: