Friday, December 07, 2007

Tripod Yoga for Babies

This is a Mark request. He is amazed at the balance our son shows while playing on the living room floor. I, on the other hand, am not too surprised since he DOES have a goalie as a father!

Joshua and I met up with my mom to do some shopping this afternoon. My mom was looking for some new glasses and I had some Christmas shopping to get done. Both were accomplished and Joshua was a patient little man throughout the endeavor.

Mark found another "bump" in Joshua's mouth today - and this time it is on the top of his mouth. It looks like there will be no reprieve for this little guy as he has decided there is no need to wait between teeth! There isn't anything poking out yet, but this certainly does explain the increased need for comforting Joshua has been requesting these days (and nights)! So for now, lots of drooling, lots of munching on everything, and lots of snuggles and the prescription.

Have a good night everyone, we are hoping for the same here!
J

No comments: