Saturday, January 26, 2008

Look Momma - bubbles!

When Joshua and I tried out the Gymboree class with April and Emma a little while ago, I couldn't help but come home with a kit of their bubbles and wand. I'm not sure what they use in them, but they seem to last forever! Okay - maybe that is an exaggeration, but I can tell you with all honesty that I have gone back in the room an hour later and still found some untouched bubbles that have landed on furniture or toys. Needless to say, Shadow thinks they are pretty amusing too!Sleep training is going frustrating- although I do believe he is getting the idea little by little. Because of the cold he has been battling, we have not been able to go as full-bore as we originally had hoped, as we were a bit hesitant to take away the night time bottle while he was not having a lot to drink throughout the day. It feels like there is always a reason to put it off - but we feel like we are doing the right thing as responsible parents. I tell you, having a child is certainly teaching me a big pile of patience!

This morning, Mark, Joshua, my mom and I went to the Stittsville library for a presentation on baby sign language. I think we would have all preferred a longer more interactive session, it was still a good info session and we came out of it with a list of signs to work on with our LBM.

Here is hoping we all can stop blowing our noses SOON!
J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait until Joshua gets to see Auntie Vicki's
Hippopotomus-blowing-bubble machine!
Good times!
XOX Mom/Penny/G'ma OXO