Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Show me what's behind Door #1!

I figure Joshua has seen Shadow go through this door so many times now that he expects there is something pretty sweet behind it!

I can't believe it has been 9 months already. Time really has slipped through my fingers this past year. It is already 2008 and I am left with only 3 more months with my beautiful little boy before having to go back to work. I admit, there is not the slightest piece of me looking forward to it (unlike what I had expected prior to mat leave).

Mark and I had a lovely, quiet date night for my birthday / New Years Eve this year. I had asked my mother to come over to our place to take care of Joshua as a birthday gift and Mark and I went to the movies and then to dinner at Baton Rouge. We went to see the movie Juno, which I highly recommend to anyone looking for a good flick to see in the theaters any time soon.

Joshua's teeth are still bothering him a lot and we continued our week of whining and yelling today. I attempted a trip to Carlingwood which was shortened because Joshua refused to sit in the stroller without yelling at everything. Not even some nice shoppers could get a smile out of him (regularly, one of his best flirt techniques!). Hopefully this subsides by the weekend when Mark will either be at work or out for a well deserved boys night!

Have a good night everyone,
J

No comments: