As we have mentioned, Joshua has been a standing / cruising machine this past week or so. This is a picture taken on December 30th of Joshua "walking" which Grandma. From the beaming smile on his face, you can tell he is a BIT pleased with himself!Unfortunately, I think Joshua has caught another virus somewhere along the way. The poor little guy has no appetite (the appetite we have worked SO hard to broaden!) and he is having some "gastric issues" again (I won't expand on that one). I also seem to be fighting something so let's hope it only lasts a short time for both of us! As it stands though, other than being a bit more grumpy, it doesn't seem to be fazing Joshua that much (and the grumpiness could be linked to the teeth thing!).
Mark is supposed to be heading to his boys weekend on Saturday directly from work so this may be the last post until Sunday evening as he will be packing up the computer to bring with him. So just in case I don't post tomorrow - have a great weekend everyone!
J
1 comment:
Oh, we are in for some fun adventures with this little guy!
He is primed and "ready to motor" any time soon! Watch out!
XOX Mom/G'ma OXO
Post a Comment