Sunday, February 24, 2008

His bite is worse than his bark

This is a somewhat typical occurrence in feedings these days with Joshua where he hams things up a little bit (though, unfortunately, a little out of focus I still had to post it) He's certainly grown alot more fond of feeding himself chunks of whatever we give him rather than spoon feeding. Its all about the chewing..spoons included! Though it is quite convenient now that he'll finger food just about anything we throw at him. Tonight, for examples, we met our friend Sarah and Ryan at Moxie's and Joshua's dinner consisted of green beans, mashed potatoes, some capanelli noodles and some salmon. Pretty decent "finger food".
Joshua's buddy Finley will be turning one year old tommorow which quickly made Josee and I realize that the big 1.0 is just around the corner for the LBM. We are still trying to wraps out heads around the fact that Joshua will soon have been with us a full year! Absolutely crazy how quick the time has gone. His personality is completely blooming these days as well which makes playtime tons of fun. Here's a shot I snapped of Momma and Joshua having some giggles (with a fancy color accent mode enabled)Don't know how needed the Pablo blue accent is but something just looked nice about it to me.
It'll be great to have the next couple of days off and have some nice weather (finally) to enjoy. PLUS Tuesday is hockey deadline day so I can finally immerse Joshua in hockey geekery (or maybe I'll just hang out with Brian instead and spare him the geeky side of the sport)

Hope everyone else manages to get some quality time outside and enjoy the mild temperatures!
Mark

No comments: