I like how the reflection off the pink ball glows on Joshua's face in this picture. It has been a beautifully sunny few days and Mark and I have enjoyed both the outdoors and taking shots that show off the sunbeams.The family was out in Manotick for Shadow's annual vet appointment this afternoon and took advantage of that fact to visit with Georgie. We have not had the opportunity seen her since Christmas time and it was great to catch up and let her and Joshua have some bonding time together. Because I have seen Georgie as a surrogate grandmother for so very long, it means so much to me to have her building a relationship with my son.
While we had Shadow at the vets, we decided to put Joshua on their electronic scale - it put him at 22.7 lbs (and yes, Shadow still out weighs him by almost 2 lbs).
Have a good night everyone (Happy 1st Birthday Finley!)
J
J
2 comments:
What a happy boy...and watch out, Shadow, he's gaining on you!
XOX Mom/G'ma/Pen OXO
He now outweighs Emma,Oly, and Puddles.
Post a Comment