We had a follow up doctor's appointment for Joshua yesterday afternoon. The doctor checked him out on day 6 of his antibiotics and still heard some wheezing in his left lower lobe. Apparently it is not serious enough to warrant x-rays though and she figures the next 4 days of antibiotics will do the trick. The good news is, he is back to his "normal" self and the extra coughing, sneezing and the pug-like breathing doesn't seem to bother him any more.I missed my boys over the weekend but, as Mark reported, Shadow and I enjoyed our little agility getaway and are so very thankful that my mom and his parents were able to help out on Saturday while Mark worked. I would not have been able to go without your help and I thank you so very much for that!
Joshua had his gym class today. It amazes me to see how brave and confident he becomes with each and every visit. He just goes full steam ahead at whatever challenge is put in front of him. Speaking of challenges; Joshua has now started standing on his own for short bits of time. From a muscular/skeletal standpoint, it is so cool to see him use all those smaller muscles to rebalance himself when he starts wobbling around!
Have a great night everyone,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment