Friday, February 29, 2008

tongue tied

We finally managed to get a shot of Joshua sticking his tongue out at us. It seems that is a very fun game for him - even during lunch time!

Another Friday has come and gone and it makes me sad to think I will only have 5 more Fridays to spend at home with my little man. Going back to work is certainly going to be a hard adjustment for me! I wouldn't have believed anyone if they tried to tell me how much I was going to enjoy my maternity leave. I was convinced I would be yearning for adult accompaniment and going stir crazy at home with a baby... I can honestly say if any such thoughts have gone through my mind this past year, they have been very short lived.

Joshua and I went to our ball class this afternoon and as usual, we both had a blast. As an added surprise, Lisa, Seth and Parker were there when we arrived so we were able to have a short visit with the Gledhills before heading home for a nap. We have missed the past couple Monday classes due to illness and vet appointments so it was a nice way to catch up with her and her clan.

We don't have much on the go this weekend - and absolutely nothing planed for tomorrow. The weather is supposed to warm up again starting tomorrow so I hope to spend some quality time outside with "my boys".

Have a good night everyone,
J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see, I'm not making any rude comments....