Our son, the Wonder Pets junkie. He gets so excited when we turn on the magic box and he hears those first few notes of the song. This picture was taken about a month ago, but the stance is just about identical now. Thank goodness he is only interested in 3 tv shows or we would NEVER be able to turn it off!The last few days we have had 2 consecutively blissful nights of sleep. It has been lovely and Mark and I are so very proud of our little guy!
Our days have also been relatively busy days. Saturday, Joshua, Shadow and I met up with Sonia, Mathis and Riley for a nice walk at Bruce Pit. Today, we had my family over to celebrate 3 separate birthdays, and then went to my dad's for dinner. Though it was a nice day with family, I think we are all thankful for a relatively slow day coming up.
I hope everyone else enjoyed their weekends!
J
2 comments:
don't even joke about leaving Joshua in charge of how much TV he watches . you both will always be the ones in charge and responsable for his wellbeing. I've spoken with too many parents that hate causing the baby to cry and they don't teach the big issue of limits. Obviously this triggered a sensitive spot in me. not just sensitive, but also important. OK enough with the serious meddling comment. with love, mamie/maman
Hi Sisson family;
Fun photo! No small wonder Joshua's favorite show is about animals! Mark's fav was Sesame Street and, in his 'teens, even...Fraggle Rock! Shadow sitting there would REALLY complete the portrait! I'd better check out this "Wonderpets" show so Joshua and I can gab about it!
We're back home again and don't have any more travel commitments...feels good.We look forward to seeing Mark and Joshua this weekend. Good luck to Shadow and Josee in competition!
much love,
Mom/G'ma/Pen XOX
Post a Comment