Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Joshua's eye view of peek-a-boo

Dada reporting for blogging duty and predictably multi picture posting as Momma hypothesized. I popped open the Joshua vault o pics and came across this series of a game of peek-a-boo around the magazine rack. As you can probably figure out I was right down on the floor with him trying to match his peeking angles and kinda dig how they turned out
We had a *very* welcomed visitor return to us the other night. The sleep-through-the-night fairy decided to pay us another visit. Seeing as I was on my goofy Friday 1-11pm followed by Saturday 7am-5pm shift and Josee was getting ready for an intense day of cross border shopping...we were pretty ecstatic. Very little changed routine wise besides another heavy day of playing and socializing at Jenna's (thanks for that Jenna) and putting a, seemingly, more effective humidifier in the LBM's room to help him through the late stages of the latest cold war raging behind his formidable smile. It can be so tough to see him trying so hard to grin away while his upper lip is all crusty and dry and sore looking from the snot faucet he calls a nose.
But he Joshua's on (yes, it's officially a verb now) and so must we. Hopefully warmer weather will clear him up.

After picking Joshua up from his Mamie's today (where she was doing and awesome job of keeping him entertained to stave off napping until I could get there and have the late nap be during the car ride home...not as easy as it sounds!) we got home and cruised our way through one of the better bedtime routines I've had with him. Nice calm and fun bath, relatively civil supper and a 7 story bedtime followed by the night bottle and snoozing by 7:55pm.
Here's hoping the fairy missed her flight home today so she shows up for an encore.
G'nite all!

Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos...fun blog to read!
XOX G'ma/Mom/Pen OXO

steve and Jenna said...

Hi Guys,

Joshua is such a little sweetie. He keeps me busy but I love watching him try new things and the expression that he gets on his face when he succeeds! My goal is having him running by the summer!!! hehe watch out!!! The J MAN is on the move!

ox
Jenna