Joshua spend another great morning at daycare this morning. This time, I only picked him up at lunch time so it was a complete morning for him. Mark and I began to tackle shoveling our roof. We got about 1/4 of it done and hope to get some more done on Monday before he leaves for his business trip. When I went to pick up Joshua, within seconds of getting him in the car he was asleep and I even managed a transfer from car to crib without a peep from him. He slept for almost 2.5 hours! I guess he was busy in the morning!It was a beautiful afternoon so I packed up both Joshua and Shadow and took a walk around Westboro after a late lunch and I think we all enjoyed the nice fresh air!
I am off to the States with Vicki tomorrow afternoon to get some new work clothes. I am looking forward to the "girl time" even if it will be a relatively short trip! In saying that, I pass the blog duties over to Mark for the next couple of days (which means you should all have multiple pictures to look forward to!).
Have a great weekend everyone,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment