To my complete and utter dismay, my son has a great attraction to his father's old bubba can. He will actually go seek it out of the computer room the second the door is left open. This is where this picture came from...
A few seconds later, this is his look - beaming with pride about having brought out his oh-so-fun rolling toy.
Personally, I think we should send the pictures in to the Molson company to see if we can make some money off of this... what do you think - he would pass for 19, right? ;-)
Not much to report today. Work is still not as much fun as playing with Joshua all day and I still miss him terribly. There is much solace though - that he so enjoys his time at Jenna's with all the other kids.
Mark has finally gotten a confirmation that as of April 28th, he will officially be working Monday through Friday from 10-6. Especially with all this great weather we are presently getting, I can't wait to have "regular" hours with the whole family again!
Have a good night everyone!
J
A few seconds later, this is his look - beaming with pride about having brought out his oh-so-fun rolling toy.
Personally, I think we should send the pictures in to the Molson company to see if we can make some money off of this... what do you think - he would pass for 19, right? ;-)Not much to report today. Work is still not as much fun as playing with Joshua all day and I still miss him terribly. There is much solace though - that he so enjoys his time at Jenna's with all the other kids.
Mark has finally gotten a confirmation that as of April 28th, he will officially be working Monday through Friday from 10-6. Especially with all this great weather we are presently getting, I can't wait to have "regular" hours with the whole family again!
Have a good night everyone!
J
2 comments:
Dats mah BOY!
;)
Great news about April 28th!
(I'm amazed that Mark still has his "Bubba can after all these years!)
XOX G'ma/Mom/Pen OXO
Post a Comment