Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring has sprung!


Thank you mother nature for bringing us this wonderful weather! Though us adults have not had much opportunity to enjoy it just yet; I hear Joshua has been soaking up the fresh air and sunshine at day care all week. I look forward to doing more of the same this weekend when the weather is supposed to be more of today!

We are off to the Saint James garage sale bright and early tomorrow to see if we can find some good steals. Though Joshua does NOT need any more toys, I am hoping to maybe find something for his outside enjoyment. After that, we will join my mom and her pooch for a nice spring dog walk - I can't wait!

Joshua seemed especially beat today after day care and I managed to keep him up until 7:10pm without too much of a backlash. Hopefully, that doesn't make for too much of an early morning for us! We were lucky enough to have a FULL night's sleep last night. Let's hope this is the beginning of something regular!

Enjoy the sunshine everyone!
J

No comments: