Joshua and I have really been enjoying the little park two houses away from our place. We have made a habit of bringing Shadow there every afternoon after I pick him up from daycare. On Saturday after his nap, we brought Mark there to show him how fun it is and brought along the camera too. We got some great shots and I suspect this will not be the only one we share with you in the coming posts. Check out the squats this kid can do - he is going to be one strong legged little boy! Mark is officially on a day shift now and we could not be happier! We enjoyed our very first full weekend together as a family and it could not have gone any smoother. Joshua enjoyed wonderful, long naps and blissful overnight sleeps on both days which I suspect was a result of lots of great time spent exploring the outdoors with all of us. The weather is supposed to be crummy for the next few days and the nasty forecaster is even threatening snow on Wednesday... so it is officially the first week I am HAPPY to be back at work (almost).
Mark and I are off to attend a baptism course tonight in preparation for Joshua's upcoming baptism at Saint James on Mother's day. Mamie will be at our house for some play time and to put Joshua through his pre-bedtime routine while we are away. I hope he is just as good for her as he has been for us lately!
Thanks to April, Heather and our smart-alec "anonymous" poster (sigh!) for letting us know you are still regulars!
Cheers,
J
2 comments:
Great shot guys. The nice weather and more mobile kids will make for good photo ops I'm sure (like this one).
Wonderful moment captured.
Love it!
XOX G'ma/Mom/Pen OXO
Post a Comment