Thursday, April 24, 2008

Walk with me

Another neat picture from our trip to the Dovercourt park. I wanted a picture of momma and son's shadows walking hand in hand. I think Mark did a pretty good job, don't you?

Days with Joshua have been great for the past couple days. Mark has figured out another routine for the mornings so Joshua doesn't feel so overwhelmed when dropped off at Jenna's and it seems to be working smoothly now. Mark has also told me on more than one occasion now how cute it is to see all the kids so excited when Joshua arrives. They all go up to him and take their individual turns of saying "hi Joshua!". I guess they have officially accepted him as part of their crew! Afternoons have also gone smoothly with smiles and giggles during our couple of hours together before bed time. We are still trying to work out an actual bedtime - but it is certainly sticking to somewhere between 7 and 7:30 (which is great).

I am looking forward to the weekend - our first FULL one since I have returned to work.

Happy Friday everyone,
J

No comments: