After yet another busy (and as always, too short) weekend, Joshua now has 2 new teeth. Yes, you read right! The bottom right incisor has finally pushed through, and after a little investigative work last night (finger in the mouth style), I discovered a molar on the top right side of his mouth as well! This certainly would explain all the complaining we have been hearing lately! Strange that his upper molar has pushed through first (the bottom ones are generally the first to come), but hey, so far; Joshua has done nothing but prove his resistance to being "ordinary"! He IS after all, MY boy! ;-)We are also pleased to announce we finally managed to find a pair of rubber boots in Joshua's size on Saturday. After a GREAT search, I got a hold of a pair of size 4 boots at Kiddie Kobbler - you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to find that size! And from what JJ is predicting, he will be able to test them out during this week for sure!
I hope everyone had a good "rainy Monday".
J
No comments:
Post a Comment