Lately, Mark and I have noticed Joshua really trying to get the same sounds come out of his mouth than the ones that come out of ours. Could this be yet another first for our little one? Check out this oh-so-cute video of Joshua singing (and grooving) to some Moby this morning. Listen VERY carefully to the word that comes out of Mark's mouth, and then the "sound" that come out of Joshua's mouth at the end of the clip (you may need to listen a few times)...
Another first this weekend was experimenting with Joshua using a "big boy" cup all on his own. I had noticed that lately he would grab one of our big plastic glasses and tip it towards his mouth pretending there was something inside (he even has the sound of a slurp down pat!) so I decided to try with a Joshua sized cup to see what would happen. I suspect this is from watching us drink so often and then having all his daycare buddies drinking for their own big boy cups too. Granted, it was certainly a messy and wet experiment, but a successful one none the less! Needless to say, he was VERY proud of himself (try to ignore the bruise on his forehead... I have always said my boy is 100% boy!!!!)!

Shadow and I had an agility trial this weekend split in between 2 days. Saturday, Joshua and Mark came along to watch and then we went to Manotick to have visits with both my mother and his parents; today, Shadow and I flew solo so that Joshua would be ensured to have a good nap (the trial was essentially during nap time). It was nice to be active again, but I am looking forward to being able to do agility outside again... it can be so dusty and damp indoors! Tonight, Mark has gone out with some friends at work to see the new Iron Man movie... I, on the other hand, will probably be going to bed early with an expected busy week at work!
Have a great night everyone!
J
2 comments:
He is too cute for words. Emma can't wait to play again.
His head is bruised from moshing with Shadaow when you guys aren't looking
Post a Comment