Joshua and I went to hang out at the Bayshore play area on Sunday while Mark took a drive to the 'Tick to grab some laundry that was not completely finished when we were at their house on Saturday. It is pretty cool to see how much he has "grown up" in that play area. He can pretty much play on every structure now; although he does prefer to climb UP the slides than up the steps (such a little boy!). I was entirely blown away to see my little guy daringly going into the tunnel slide all by himself! As you can see by the picture, he was pretty proud of himself too. ;-)Only 4 more working days until we are off as a family for the first week in August. I look forward to the time together and am busily thinking of outings for us to do as a family (the pool, the petting zoo at the experimental farms, maybe even Cascade water park...) - it should be a fun week!
But first, we have to finish this work week off - only 4 more days to go!
Take care,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment