
I miss a kitchen. Don't get me wrong, my dad (and some helpers) are doing an awesome job of getting our kitchen looking a thousand times better than before... I just miss the use of a kitchen - the ability to wash dishes in a KITCHEN sink instead of the bathroom tub; the ability to use an oven (even the elements!!!!) instead of relying on the BBQ and the microwave; the use of my lovely washer and dryer whenever I need to instead of waiting until the next time we go into Manotick... and this isn't even touching on how upside-down our home is! Sigh - only one more week!!!! Okay - enough venting... Like I said, I am SUPER lucky to have a father who is able to help us out with these types of things. An added bonus to all of this is that Joshua is seeing his grandad quite often now after I pick him up from daycare. It is really cute to see Joshua trying to "help out" his grandad with the work (though we are careful not to let him get in the way of anything)! I think my dad may have a future "helper" on his hands! ;-)
Joshua's cold seems to be getting much better and although he still have a pretty runny nose, he seems to be getting back to his normal self again. This morning, he woke up happy and playful and NOT kicking the walls (which made both Mark and I happy too!) after a good night's rest.
Anyhow, the picture above is Joshua's latest funny way to watch TV. Mark said it looked like he was "praying to the Rolie Polie Olie gods" - LOL - my silly boys.
We are off to Manotick for an agility trial tomorrow afternoon. This is the last trial for a while (we are not entered in anything for the month of August!) Keep your fingers crossed that we don't get poured on!
A HUGE congratulations to our friends Matt and Carole (and big bro Simon) who welcomed their daughter Leah Mikelle Weiss to the outside world at 12:11 a.m. on July 21st weighing 8 pounds 1 ounce! The three of us can't wait to meet her!
Have a good night,
J
1 comment:
Nice blog...wonderful news about Matt and Carole! Please pass along our congratulations!
XOX Mom/G'ma OXO
Post a Comment