Thursday, July 03, 2008


Mark and I have been slapped in the face with the reality of tragedy this past week. With too many friends and family members having to deal with the losses of close friends or family members, we are bluntly reminded how very lucky we are to have such great friends and family. Our thoughts and prayers are with those who are dealing with loss - you know who you are and we send you hugs and love and wish for you the strength you need right now.

After going to a friend of the family's funeral this morning, I had a great need to come home and have some fun times with my son. I decided to strip him down to his onezie, put him into some other sandals and let him go nuts with the kiddie pool and the hose. This was his first experience with the hose and he seemed to have a blast. He explored the hoses' every side and the cool water that seemed to dance while he swung it up and down. I still say there is nothing more wonderful than your child's histerically excited laugh.

Thank you Joshua for making me laugh whole-hearted when I needed it most.

hugs,
J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking photography!
We are so very sorry for your loss.Your wise and positive focus with Joshua is heartwarming and wise, Josee.
Thoughts and prayers and much love,
G'ma/Mom/Pen OXO

Anonymous said...

Prayers and thoughts are with those in need at this time. Beautiful pictures capturing beautiful moments...nice job Josee!