Wednesday, August 13, 2008

3 Sisson Generations

So, only 3 comments posted, eh? Well, thanks to Penny, Kathryn and Vicki for giving us your written support! To all the rest of you who read and chose not to comment - pppptttthhhh ;-) (kidding of course).

After a week off with the family, Joshua has slipped back into the world of daycare with great ease. When he is dropped off, it has been as if Mark is not even present (at least that is how it has been THIS week); and when I arrive to bring him home, he seems thrilled to say hello to me and then goes right back to playing with whatever toy it is he is obsessing over at the time. Yesterday, it was the leaves on the ground. He seems enthralled with the crunching sound he was making by running over them over and over again. This fall in Gatineau Park will be lots of fun!


This weekend is turning out to be yet another busy but fun one! We (or, Joshua, rather) have been invited to a birthday party at Cosmic Adventures this Saturday for his little buddy William. It has been six months since we went there last and I am very excited to see how Joshua reacts to it now! then, Sunday we are off to the infamous Red Pine Camp for a day's worth of fun on Golden Lake. Mark and Vicki grew up with summers up at this family campground (à la Scouts Canada Camp) and with his parents and the Bisson family going for the week beginning on Saturday, Mark wanted to introduce Joshua and I to this very special place. We hope to arrive post-Joshua's nap on Sunday (the 2 hour drive will coincide PERFECTLY!) and will be returning on Monday afternoon, giving us a full day of Red Pine-ing. I look forward to visiting after hearing so many great stories!


Hope you are all enjoying watching the Olympics so far!
J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this pic. It looks like the older generation one and two are trying to figure out where generation three has gotten to...very cute.

Anonymous said...

I think I still have the biggest belly!!Yeah..Mark and I are not always sure about Joshua and his antics. Always FUN though.
Poppa

Anonymous said...

My comments are rare (and so precious :))but I'm still visiting every day...okay I probably average 0.8 visits a day, but pretty sure that still counts!

See you guys Saturday? Give me a shout.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks like Joshua is literally running circles around Mark and Dad and that they've given up on even trying to keep up :)