I can not believe Joshua is 18 months old today! Where has the time gone?Seriously... a year and a half has slipped away so quickly. I can still remember those early days when I was still in the hospital with our beautiful newborn. And it still makes the hair on my arms stand up to remember that first cry. (and yes... I DO still remember the labour as well! ;-))
Joshua is feeling much better now and is on his last day of antibiotics. It is good to see our little firecracker of a son back to his old self!
With Mark's new shift (which is AWESOME for evening time, btw!), it seems to be taking our boy some time to adjust to his new daily routine. He is milking his momma for all that he can when I drop him off for daycare; showing off his ability to switch the water works on in no time flat. I am reassured that he stops before I even get a chance to be out of the lane way, but it is still pretty hard to not turn back and let him know everything is okay and I am not abandoning him!
Something else new this week, Joshua has now decided that 5:30am is PLENTY LATE enough for him to sleep in the morning. Lets hope this is also only temporary and will go back to "normal" once he gets more accustomed to the new morning schedule. Either that, or this little one of mine's bedtime will be becoming later so his wake up is later as well!
Have a wonderful night everyone,
J
Have a wonderful night everyone,
J
2 comments:
have you considered that Joshua could be simply sad to see his favorite person in the wold, leeave him? Sad = tears. that's the only way he knows to express the sadness.He's showing how important you are to him
-and then he goes on with his day
Joshua the extrovert You just have to see how facially expressive he is to know that he lives his feelings in a passionate way.
Just something to help heal your own intense feelings of sadness.
with love,
maman
It must be the change in the weather. Emma is waking up about an hour earlier this week too. Here's hoping they both manage to reset their internal clocks again.
Post a Comment