Upper left eye tooth has come though! Phew - Mark and I were a bit concerned when Joshua woke up 4 TIMES last night (and REALLY ANGRY wake ups at that!)
Thanks for the words of support Maman - it does help to know he just wants me to stick around and play TOO (and NOT that he does not like playihng at/with Jenna)... I am sure it will get better over time.
Happy Friday everyone,
J
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Apparently your son loves my husband more then me as He clearly says Steve :( on demand but I do get the snuggles and the giggles so we have tons of fun together so no worries MAma
ox
Jenna
He's just a tease. I get "Jenna"s all the time when I was driving him in each morning.
What we need is for Steve to ask him to say Jenna and you'll get to hear the magic!
Post a Comment