Monday, October 06, 2008

Planes, trains and automobiles

A picture taken after gymnastics on Saturday, of Joshua and his friend Finley from outside the window at a Timmie's. Mark snuck outside to take a picture from the outside of them looking at all the passing cars. Besides the finger smudge marks (gee, I wonder how THEY got there?) I think the picture turned out really cool!

Joshua has also made a new friend called "Tom!", better known by most as Thomas the Tank Engine. We're not sure how but Joshua has aptly short formed it to a simple but enthusiastic "TOM!" and usually follows it up with visual queues as shown below.
The new 7am-3pm shift has been a great success for family time that has been thoroughly enjoyed by everyone. Admittedly Dadda has likely enjoyed it the most since I get another few hours a day with my best buds! Today we even managed to go for a rumble at Bruce Pit with the whole family including the furriest one. Great treat and taking full advantage of the time offered.

Enjoy the nice weather while we still can everyone!
Mark

p.s. For Planes....I think Just "plane/plain" cute would fit the bill nicely ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't start with Thomas!! It will become an obsession.

Anonymous said...

Great photo of Fin and Joshua! They put on quite a show for the patrons of Tim's!