Thursday, February 12, 2009

Proud dadda

I have never seen quite a moment where Mark has been quite so proud of his little boy as this past Sunday when we stopped by McDs for a bite to eat after Joshua's haircut. Joshua was really excited about playing with all the big kids in the play area. And then in came the twins. Joshua did not really notice them... but boy did they notice him! There was hugging and following and finally, lifting ...

I can certainly attest to the fact that there were a lot of "atta boy"s being thrown around by Mark and some of the other dads in the play area. Personally, I think Joshua was kinda looking to be saved! ;-)Today, we are quietly celebrating the birth of my brother 34 years ago today. Since he is on a business trip, we get to celebrate in person on Sunday morning instead.

Hope everyone enjoyed the warm spell - I hear a deep freeze is on its way - YIKES!
J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

2nd proudest moment so far. Although pretty early in life to be reaching such a plateau ;)

Anonymous said...

Some people reach it later--or never reach it! Maybe Joshua is helping out the average; or he'll keep increasing his..appeal!

Anonymous said...

Some people reach it later--or never reach it! Maybe Joshua is helping out the average; or he'll keep increasing his..appeal!

Anonymous said...

Better bw prepared for all those girls trying to get his attention ! Maybe you have twelve years ? maybe less !